I WILL know wisdom and instruction,
I WILL LEARN to discern the sayings of understanding, AND I WILL receive instruction in wise behavior,
Righteousness, justice and equity;
I WILL give prudence to the naive,
I WILL GIVE to the youth knowledge and discretion,
I AM A WISE MAN AND a wise man will hear and increase in learning,
I AM A MAN OF UNDERSTANDING and a man of understanding will acquire wise counsel,
I understand a proverb and a figure,
I UNDERSTAND The words of the wise and their riddles.
I FEAR THE LORD BECAUSE, The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge;
I AM NOT A FOOL BECAUSE Fools despise wisdom and instruction.
I HEAR MY father's instruction
I do not forsake your mother's teaching; Indeed, they are a graceful wreath to MY head
And ornaments about MY neck.
My son, if sinners entice ME,
I WILL NOT consent. (Proverbs 1:2-10 NASB)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment