Father, give me wisdom and strength to do what you ask me to do. Give me an ear to hear your voice and make me sensitive to the longings of your heart. Transform me to be more and more like you, Jesus. I do not want to take even one step more until you've said go. I don't want to voice even a single word unless you've asked me to. I do not want to take on another thing, unless it is your will. I want to rest in you, Lord. To know that your grace covers ALL my mistakes. I want to minister out of the overflow so please fill me up with more of you. There is no peace apart from you.
I wilt without your living waters. I stumble unless your mighty hand upholds me. I am lost at sea without you as an anchor for my soul. Help me see that I am safe and secure inside your arms. Help me to see myself the way that you see me. Help me to stop comparing my relationship with you and my gifts and talents and to just BE who you have called me to be. I want to not only be satisfied but delighted with who you have made me to be.
My hopes and dreams rest in your hands. You are my Lord, my Savior, my King, my Friend, my greatest Love, my Rock, my Refuge, my Help, my Protector, my Provider, my Father, my comforter, and my Creator. I love you Jesus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment