Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm going to bust your face in, Daisy

So today I decided that no matter how many things I've got to get done, I'm going to try to keep a good attitude. I'm trying to do this new thing where I don't let 'things that need to be done' rule me. It is such a challenge for me to live in the moment I'm in and not worry so much about all the many uncompleted tasks (that frankly will always be there no matter how hard I work). I've been praying about this for years and I'm finally just sick of it and want to be rid of this thorn in my side. I'm going to be joyful and have a good attitude today.

Soon after I made this decision, I went in to make my bed and straighten up my room a bit. As I pulled the comforter up, something damp brushed up against my arm. I froze and stared at the big yellow spot and it stared right back at me.

DAISY! You stupid jerk!!!!!!!!! I'm seriously going to kick that dog's butt as far as I possibly can. What the heck would possess that idiot dog to go in and pee in the middle of our bed? Does she think begrudgingly to herself, 'No one even asked me how I slept last night or how my morning is going, much less opened the door for me to go out and take my morning piddle. I'm so sick of these humans ignoring me. I bet if that baby wanted to play ball, they would throw it at least one hundred times. I'll show them!'

This morning before Matt left he asked me if he could let Daisy come in and lay in the bed with me. I said ok, but only because I assumed he let her out to go potty beforehand.

Whatever. It doesn't even matter.

Blog, you are my witness. This is the last straw. Daisy is NO LONGER ALLOWED ON OUR BED. She'll be lucky to set foot in our room. PERIOD.

No comments: